Updated Sept 2021
England Golf have set stipulations around playing golf safely in the aftermath of COVID-19 and we all share the responsibility to remain safe. In partnership with the College, the Committee have set out expectations of club members to keep players and staff members safe.
* All players must consider the health of themselves and others by not attempting to play golf at the Eton College Golf Club if they, or any of their household have recently had, or are suffering with COVID-19.
* Members must use the booking system.
* Please carry your own hand sanitiser and use when appropriate.
* Where possible, be aware of staying at least 2 metres from other players and any ground staff who may be working on the course.
* Coughing or sneezing should be done into a tissue or into the crux of an elbow to prevent the spread of potential infection.
* Please use the online system for inputting scores rather than swapping cards and leaving them in the box (as was the case in the past).